ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi people!

Clio Mk2 1.4 RT
Hi guys and gals, as you may of noticed, I'm new to this forum.

It's good to finally find a forum where people can chat about the same interest as each other, and I'm hoping to obtain a lot of information about Clio's and various modifications, it'll be great!

I currently drive a Clio(Mk2) 1.4 RT, my first car, would of been a write off if my dad wasn't in the motor trade heh. I was silly enough to let a female friend of mine (no offence to females :) ) to drive my car, and she decided to drive into a brick wall ^^. Quite funny now that I look back on it.

Anyways, just thought I might introduce myself and I hope to have some good discussions on the forum! ;)

Cheers,
Paul

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
Welcome to CS

U'll find most of us are ok.. :)

Where bouts u from.. and pics of ur car? we're all very nosey

Clio Mk2 1.4 RT
Heh, I'm sure I'll find everyone 'ok' :D

I'm currently at work so I don't hav that many pics here but I will post more once I'm home. I hav a pic of the brick wall aftermath heh. Here it is;

crashaftermathql8.jpg

Believe it or not, that was about £4k worth of dmg, the chassis leg kinked back in 3 angles. Chucked it on the jig and pulled that beast back heh. It should of had a new chassis leg but meh ^^. Also air bag exploded and passenger seat belt :(.
I'm from down south, Tonbridge / Tunbridge Wells area.

Paul

Last edited:
  Clio Mk2 1.4 RT
Aha yea, thx for the welcome, appreciate it :) . Really surprised at the fact that my light unit didn't smash to pieces, considering that went straight into the brick wall lol, just scratched. Halo's still work, all bulbs still work except indicator. Might do a bodge job or something and put them back on, only thing is the plastic clips at the bottem of the light unit snapped off, so no way of screwing it in place. Ah well, I shall see ^^.

Paul