ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys and gals

Clio 172
Hi guys and gals.

I’m new to this site so thought it only polite to say “Hi”. Great site and the people in the forums seem to really know their stuff.

I currently drive a VTR (I know, I know but please spare me the barrage of abuse, lol) Only had the Saxo for 18 months but the time has come to purchase the 172 cup, I love this car (although haven’t actually driven one) and would of got one 18 months ago only didn’t have the extra cash and couldn’t get a decent insurance quote with only being 21!!

Any advice on common problems to look out for would be greatly appreciated, I know there’s hundreds of threads on this topic, and when the time comes I will do my homework, I’m just a little pushed for time to trawl through all the threads at the moment.

Thanks