ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Dunstable

acp

Mk1 '97 Clio 1.2L Panache
Hi all, I recently bought a Mk 1 phase 3 Clio 1.2 Panache and found this forum the other day. Thought I would say hi to everyone, and I'll be looking out for any forum members in White Lion, Dunstable on Wednesday nights! Photos of my car are here:

http://www.muzz.co.uk/wiki/Renault_Clio

Not exactly a RenaultSport but it's a good laugh to drive!

Last edited:
C

Clio_Craig

you might see me about with 2 black clio's occasionaly
car looks tidy btw

acp

I'll look out for ya mate. Cheers, was a tidy little bargain, just gotta keep it looking good now. Looking to put a couple of thin stripes over the body and maybe lower it but nothing too major.

R26
welcome to the site mate there is a few members in this area
and some dont even own clios anymore:eek:

how you doing craig you got your dad to buy a megane yet:rasp:

acp

I'm 22 and yea I was up there tonight, was that your black Clio I saw in the far corner? I'm not up to speed with the different models yet! Hi to pinky, dandan and vala as well :D

C

Clio_Craig

i was down there 2nite
saw a silver clio filled with girls
and an inferno 182 driving about
no meggane as of yet, mums car gone as of saturday
new little clio arriving

BG 182
Craig the inferno is a boy that i work with brothers, sat in it last night was well nice =]

Did you not see me and alex parked up with it in his GSI, i saw you drive out last night...

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
hello both of you. ill keep a look out. no clio any more. (did have a 172 flammer) black corsa vxr now but still go to meets etc.

Clio 1.5 DCI
Hey guys I'm from Dunstable as well!

Not know for having clio but I did have a very tasy red RS Turbo which you may have seen ;)

on the look out for a 02/03 Clio DCI in metalic blue just incase you know of any for sale?

Cheers,
Dan