ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all.. Pic Heavy :D

Clio dci 80 2005
Hey all,

Ive finally returned to the renault scene after having some conversion fun with other cars... Anyhows, i miss the comfort and reliability of a clio, oh and the MPG of the dci's..

Ive recently bought myself a tasty 2005 clio dci 80, and am currently sorting out a few bits to make it my own.

The car currently comes on coilovers, bonnet bra, HID, Interior has been signed by fernando olonso (i think thats how its spelt lol)... It has a few other subtle mods like colour coded badges, rear de-wipered, 182 grill, and a different bumper (think its off a 172, but not 100% sure)..

Im looking to sort my audio out with a custom dash which holds a 7" tft screen for my jvc dvd player, and somehow trying to fit 3 sets of vibe components in there....

Anyhows, heres some pic's...

My previous conversions (in between owning this and my last clio)...

My 220Bhp 1.6 RST Hybrid Ford KA (Rolling Roaded @ 220bhp 18psi)

My 2.0 16v Redtop C20XE Converted Nova (170bhp ish)

And my most recent mad project, 2.0 16v Fiat Seicento (Using a Vauxhall Redtop C20XE Engine)

Ive now decided that the comfort, and economy is the way to go, so no more 20-30mpg, and expensive car tax :p....

Heres my new clio (dirty derv)...