ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey people

'05 182
Hi guys,

I'm Pete and i'm from Leeds.

I went to look at a '05 182 today and loved it! Going to put a deposit down tomorrow and hopefully pick it up next saturday!
Makes a very nice (fast) change to my current car which is a modded Citroen C2 VTR! I must say, i'll be sad to see the C2 go but this 182 was just too nice to say no to! Countdown to next saturday now :(

'05 182
ah no it doesnt have them then :(

it does come with xenons and cruise control though, were these as standard or optional extras?

Hyundai i40

it does come with xenons and cruise control though, were these as standard or optional extras?

xenon will be standard.....not sure about the CC not up on the standard spec of the 182s

also auto lights/auto wipers not sure if uve found them yet

'05 182

xenon will be standard.....not sure about the CC not up on the standard spec of the 182s

also auto lights/auto wipers not sure if uve found them yet

not found them yet, mind you. i don't have the car yet. Picking it up Wednesday.

Titanium 182
Haha oh no, I bought my silvatec bulbs from Larkspeed in crossgates :O

And i went to horsforth high school :p

and someone from headingly :O i buy my pizza from there !

Gawsh :p

Someone organize a meet fast !

'05 182

HAHA! i live right near Larkspeed. have you seen the woman that owns it? she has the black 172 thats always parked outside, sexy car!!

Meet sounds good someone sort it quick! :approve:

Titanium 182

HAHA! i live right near Larkspeed. have you seen the woman that owns it? she has the black 172 thats always parked outside, sexy car!!

Meet sounds good someone sort it quick! :approve:

I have seen the car!

Its horrible though :dead:

Minging exhaust lexarse lights and playboy reg plate good god its a discrace :rasp:

Clio 182FF
Hey I'm from Tingley which is just outside Leeds.

Off to Look at an '05 182 on Thursday. Hopefully should purchase if everythings good. Look forward to been part of the clio owners club :)

'05 182
Hey I'm from Tingley which is just outside Leeds.

Off to Look at an '05 182 on Thursday. Hopefully should purchase if everythings good. Look forward to been part of the clio owners club :)

sounds good mate! hope all goes well and you get it :)

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
She parks it jammed between the wall and the barrier :p

Although having said that i'd have it in a flash and rip the rip off it make it lovely D:

'05 182
Got my car last night finally!!!

WOW what a car - love it!!
Really nice to drive and boy does it go. I'll get some pics when it stops raining/sleeting/snowing!

172 ph2
Nice choice :)

Quite a few people from Leeds on here it seems!

I'm from Kippax near Garforth... I go through Tingley on way to work too :)

Clio 182FF
Went to look at the 182 this morning and loved it so put a deposit down on. Can't wait to go collect it on Monday. Loved the way it drove and felt on the road. Will get some pics up when I collect it.