ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with a few faults

monaco 172
Just took my 182 in to quick fit for some faults read as my abs and traction control light are stuck on.

First fault was Rear right wheel speed sensor which I'm guessing is the abs sensor. I'm thinking that's a pretty easy fix, I followed the rear sensor cable back and it seems the wire is really long and it doesn't split to a plug until near the hand brake cable join half way down the car unless I'm missing some thing.

Next fault was Brake pedal switch malfunction/plausability.

And also Solenoid VAL var Tract int Manif. Open circuit...... What the hell is that lol?

I'm guessing the first 2 are easy fixes but the third one I haven't a clue what it means.

monaco 172
Well I've just adjusted my break pedal switch and it seems perfectly fine so I'm guessing its not that.

monaco 172
Anybody?

I've also noticed a slight grinding/bumpy feeling on the break pedal when I press it while the car is moving. If I press it stationary I doesn't happen.

Mk2 Ph2 172
Possibly could be a mix of faults so you might have a faulty abs sensor on the rear and a snapped abs Ring on the front...

Or could just be a poor pick up on the rear or the abs sensor needs cleaning !!!

Could be anything lol