ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help please, engine boyos

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

hi got my adapter for the fse, so it fits mien ok, coud any please tell me wjere the

1 original regulator is on the fuel rail

2 the return to tank pipe

this is on the 1.2 16v block pics would be gud

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

yer i know, should get it fittied n all, n tuned on the rr, but the local ones are w**kers n cnt get to minispeed for a month, n i wnt it on now now now lol

MERCEDES CLS AMG

the fuel pressure regulator on most clio,s is on the bottom of the fuel tank sender unit / fuel pump situated in the tank. To find out which is the return undo the pipes on top of the unit and turn your ignition on & off quickly - which ever pipe shoots fuel out in the direction of the sender unit is your return. Please bare in mind most sender units differ and some dont even have a return

MERCEDES CLS AMG

and its not under the tank its in it - back seat up gives you access to a black circular grommet - lift this up and unscrew the big plastic ring - the fuel tank sender unit / pump is situated in here.

172 cup'd extreme

yeah the 1.2 16v has 2 lines one is the fuel supply to the rail the other is the gas line that passes through the charcoal canister. ive seen one other 1.2 16v with a return line but it was an old one, best way to check if you have a return is look under the car from the drivers side before the exhaust there will be some black lines either 2 or 3 they are your fuel lines. most other clios have a return but the 1.2 16v doesnt. as j3ned said the regulator is in the tank.

172 cup'd extreme

ring nick hill as he fits an "uprated" pressure regulator to the 1.2 16v to stop them running lean ask him what he does.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

nick hill, lol mien is the phase 1 engne pre june, mrk2 phase1, ill have a look now at the lines, bare wit me

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

erm.........u mite have to buy the adapter for your rail from roadrunnermotorsport for 20quid unless its the same, but yer its up for grabs