ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP NEEDED with Satnav and Stereo

Ok so since I had the problem with my hazards not turning on, my satnav screen doesn't turn on anymore. We think it's because we've obviously been fiddling about behind the dash but cant be sure.

You can turn the stereo on, but you need to input the code. This i cannot work out how to do as I have no display to see what I'm doing. (I know the stereo works because it beeps at me when you press a button).

What could be the problem? How do I input the code? (the handbook says I have to use the controls on the satnav but without a screen to see what I'm doing, I'm screwed)

Also on a side note, taking the fuse out doesn't do anything.... You can still turn the stereo on. :S

HELP ME PLEASE!

I don't have a 182 any more, but as far as i remember...

Use the steering control stalk. Press the button underneath, use the scroll wheel and each 'click' is a number. Scroll up to increase numbers and down to decrease. Use the button underneath to move onto the next digit.
When done, hold the button underneath to accept the code.

I think.

Volvo S60 T5
did you disconnect the battery at all?

its possible you may have spiked the sceen when reconnecting battery, in which case its a new screen or repair.

We always have the sidelights on and ignition key not in car when fiddling with battery.