ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello everyone, i'm a newbie!

Clio 172
Jus wanted to say hi to everyone. been reading all the forums for a while now and now i have registered. i've got a Clio 172 but it pretty much is a 182. n prob a lil bit faster if i do say so myself ;) its currently running at 188bhp, i had it on a rolling road. my next project with it is Kirkey bucket seats!

If anyone has some essential tips to fitting bucket seats, please let me know

Many thanks, Dave

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Shame it's still slower than my 1.2 though mate, bit gutted for you in all honesty!!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Not a chance mate! You'll just have to get used to the low back bumper that's always in front of you!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Haha, I'll wait until it's settled more and get some proper pics of it!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Get it done, well worth it for the little picture you get mate!

Clio 172
I've got quite a rare induction kit (well i've never seen one before) it's a K&N Typhoon. i've had the inlet manifold and plenum ported and matched, and i've got a stainless steel exhaust system. next thing is fitting buckets and stripping the back seats out. it goes well. surprised a couple of cars.