ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater

Can any1 guide me thro what to do? My heater packed up several months back, but if the car is very warm and i turn the heat up full warm air comes out for about 5-10 seconds after this it goes back cold. I still have the blowers working, but i just in the fixing mood now and wanna sort it. can some1 pls tell me whats wrong and if possible what to do in simple terms thanks. mike:)

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Probably the heater matrix is clogged up. The built up air Im guessing is what you can feel. After thats gone, you get nothing. Speaking to you on the other thread, I meant to say mine needs that too. It blows warm now though but only I think coz the engine gets too hot and its not blowing just the matrix air. Guy in garage said its a big job as most of the dash need to come away. Matrix itself costs about £40. Could do it yourself but its a faff. He said its a good few hours work.