ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlamp washer blanking plates

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
What the part number is the blanking plates from the trophy. I'm fed up of having broken washers on my 172 so they are been removed.

Steve

I don't have it here unfortunatly but go to any dealership and tell them registration HK02 XOL thats a Cup 172 one.
There something like £7 each I think.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Dave said:
You have to have washers on Xenon lamps mate. You will fail MOT I think.

If you have them and they don't work its a fail. But if they aren't there at all they won't fail you. Few test centres know which sports were fitted with them and which weren't.

As for £60 lol

I'll get some custom made.

A Fast One!
Dave said:
You have to have washers on Xenon lamps mate. You will fail MOT I think.

nah, dont worry about this, the facelift CTR has xenons and that doesnt have washers and can pass the MOT fine

Alex

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
I got them priced up when I was going to put a 182 kit on mine and they came up at £196 for the pair, did have the part no. on the list but think I bined it.

There mega expensive........!!!!!!!!!!

LY182/NHB CTR
sorry am i reading this right to have a piece of plastic to blank the headlight washers cost what???

to replace the washer on the 172 is only about £7 each.. I know this as the ball part of mine has gone and I phoned up and asked for a price and if they were in stock.. if the blanking is £60 cheaper to replace the washer..