ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head Units With WMA &mp3!!

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

How many are there? I can only seem to find one or 2

Tempted with the alpine 9815rb i thinnk £350??

Has to be alpine ! I have the CDA 9813 R the one below the 9815 and its awesome ! good sound and looks cool ! (and plays wma and mp3) get the 9815 if u can afford it.

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Well iam in a dilemma!

I havent passed my test yet :( but iam trying to sort my car out so its pukka when i have passed (not log till test now)

Dont know wheather to get a stereo in as iam currently running the factory unit made by phillips!!!

Or for the same preice as the alpine unit i could get a bodykit that i like and the insurance company like aswell?

i want the 9815RB but .............oh i dont know!!!!!!

Dilemma!!!!!!

hey Zmaster, the 9812 plays wma & mp3 files!!!! and is only 230 notes!!! thats a damn good alpine to!!!! does nearly everything the 9815 does! and the features that it doesnt have u probably wouldnt use anyways!!

www.letsbuycaraudio.com stock both!

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

ZMaster, the Rb and Rr are identical, except one is black and one is silver. i got the 9812 in silver, although i wanted it in black because my dash is black. go for the black one, looks way cooler!!

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Sure about this?

I like the black one my interior is kinda Red and Black So a Red and black HU would be kinda cool! Then some Xplod gear for speakers ohhhh let the colour coding begin!

Yup the CDA 9812RR is the black and red version. I have the CDA 9813R which is a cross between the 9815 and the 9812 ! It has the features of the 9815 but the screen of the 9812 (hope I havnt confused you) If I were u id go for the CDA 9812RR I havnt used any of the (better)?? features of my HU not worth the diff in price ! And the black looks better than the silver IMO.

but u play music from the head unit ! u dont read poems off it, hense no big screen needed ! how often are u gonna look at it to see a track name or other stupid info ?? get the 9812 RR good VFM ! keeps ur eyes on the road (not my ass) i mean head unit !