ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head Unit position

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Ive just bought a new head unit for my 93 Clio RT. The current head unit is tilted backwards, will the new one be affected by being lilted also. Its a single CD unit so Im a bit concerned about the player.
Also, similar question to one of the other posts on this forum: How the hell do you get the Gearknob off one of these, do I need to use a hacksaw like the other person or is there a better method.

Cheers

Rick

I dont know what you are talking about I just bought a 1.2 Oasis and onthe drive home went to change from third to fourth quite quickle and the gear know just came clean off!!!!!!!!!

Nice, not worried at all, yeah right. Luckily it was just the knob part and the stick remained in tact, saves me the problem of getting the old one off but how can I secure the new one??????

Oh well.