ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hayabusa's Rock!

BMW M3
Reading one of the comments..... at 1min 1 sec it didnt look like he passed that junction at 130mph as indicated on speedo.

Still like the Ghostrider video's. Hyabusa with NOS. 499bhp. The guy riding the ghostriders normal bike's doing 200mph (digital speedo), and then the ghostrider pops a wheely (at 200mph!!!) and passes the camera bike. On public roads. I'm not a biker, but that is some impressive stuff. Crazy, but amazing.

Astra coupe
theres a guy from york i believe that has a turbo'd busa thats done a recorded 270.3mph, said the engines good for 300.

E91 M Sport
ian 182 said:
Getting really popular those bike cars mike.
What they like on petrol?

ian

They take about 20 litres and it goes down fairly quickly ;) Its hard to tell you what the mpg would be, I haven't done any long journeys. I don't think it'd be much better than 20mpg at a guess.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
miketheman2k said:
They take about 20 litres and it goes down fairly quickly ;) Its hard to tell you what the mpg would be, I haven't done any long journeys. I don't think it'd be much better than 20mpg at a guess.

Agreed. The R1 chews through petrol like theres no tomorrow. Its a fair exchange for the grin you get though! :D