ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had my gearbox seal done (182)

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

After noticing a leak on my 182 and Andy GDI diagnosing the problem as a leaking seal i took it into Renault (SJ Cook & Son-Bristol) to get fixed. Two whole days later i picked the car up......(not the usual horror story tho!) Car had been washed and vacd out well and they managed to clear all my fault lights- due to fitting bucket seats i had the airbag light and also serv not to mention the exhaust gas warning light (de-cat fitted)....so a bit christmas tree like thats for sure! All gone now tho which is great, cheers Renault!

Can anyone tell me if they would need to road test the car for this job as there appeared to be a few extra miles?! Normal or not?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

WOW

sounds liek they actually did soem work!!

wish they were all thsi good

airbag light- turn car off, hold down trip computer button, and turn on ignition whilst holding this button down.Dash will then go into merry dance mode with chimes, needles dancing etc, give it 30 secs, turn it off, hey presto.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 04 May 2005

Gary - wonder how they fixed the airbag lights!
yeah i know mate, well glad i didnt bother faffin around with those resistors i bought lol.

Dootchy-did that by accident the second day i had my 182, got me well worried when the needles started randomly moving around haha. Wasnt aware that it could clear the airbag light, interesting to know cheers.