ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gumball Rally 2005 Photo’s

Hi everyone,

Today I went to the Gumball Rally in London, Absolutly unbelievable. Enzos, Zondas, Ferrari 430s, Porsche GTs, Lamborghinis, Hummers there was even a bloody tank!!! It was amazing!! All the cars parked by a road just off Pall mall and at 6pm Jenson Button waved the Flag to start them off. The whole of Pall Mall was full of ppl that the police had to stop the Gumball cars for about 20min while they cleared the road. It was crazy, Ferraris wheelspinnin down the road and the police couldnt do anything about it.

Met Alex Roy who was driving the polizi BMW M5 and he is also the guy who won "spirit of the Gumball" on the gumball rally movie. Also saw Caprice, Jodie Kidd in her Lambo and Chris Eubank in his Hummer. I took some pictures on my Digi, to view them go to:

http://public.fotki.com/Alex888/Uhttp://public.fotki.com/Alex888//U

Enjoy

Alex Oz

Ok there is a bit of a problem with my photo website. If you cant se the pictures give it 15minutes or so. Im getting this message at the moment:

Your account has limited functionality now
Your account has been blocked due to exceeding its traffic limit.

Your account hard daily limit:
2000.0 Mbytes
(Trial limit is 100.0 Mbytes)

Traffic used today:
114.8 Mbytes (5.7 %)

Amount of traffic left:
0.846 Gbytes

(amount of traffic your account can consume, negative value means traffic overuse)

It looks like your account has been locked for traffic overuse before.
Now the limitation is gone and the account should be automatically unlocked soon.
Please, try again after 15 minutes.

Been watching a movie for 35mins now.. 44 in total... at the start as all the cars drive past - AWESOME!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I went too, it was amazing. The best bit was the Zonda revving it to redline right next to me, I was deaf for about 5 minutes! :D
We also sneaked under the tape into the enclosure where they were parked, I got some great pics!

Ahh excellent Jas, are you going to post them up? Im still having problems with my photo account....Its still blocked :(

I thought that if i live it overnight it would sort its self out, but it didnt. GGGRRRRRR!!!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Ive got 91 photos :eek: Bit too many to post, but if I get time I will :D