ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gotta love Saxo's

White R26/Stripped Valver
ROFL, must have tried saving weight by making the rear hubs out of paper, he wasnt even going that fast!!!

al

ST on the way...
We had a recall on a Citroen C5 at work that needed all the wheels changing as part of a "safety recall".

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
my cousin had a standard 1.1 saxo, his wheel bolts, standard wheels, snapped at 70mph and he just managed to stop before the wheel fell off!
his mate behind him had some nice cracks on his windscreen from the bolt heads!

i know renault are french aswell, but i think thats why french cars have bad names!!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Decent French car???

I sold my cup as it just fell to bits!

I have a Saxo VTs now and its miles better!

Clio's are just was w**k!!!

Leon Cupra R 225
Little Newms said:
Decent French car???

I sold my cup as it just fell to bits!

I have a Saxo VTs now and its miles better!

Clio's are just was w*nk!!!

Hmmm your cup was a fake... not one Renaultsport model is worse than either the VTR/VTS range... they we're so unreliable!

:rasp:

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
tommyboy said:
Hmmm your cup was a fake... not one Renaultsport model is worse than either the VTR/VTS range... they we're so unreliable!

:rasp:

I didnt drive more than 1,500 ,iles with out something going on the Cup.
It went to the delaers 18 times in less than a year.

Done 5,000 miles in the vts and touch wood there trouble free so far!

I had a Saxo VTS for just over two years, a few years back. Great car - 2nd best car I've ever owned. Only thing that ever packed up on it was the alternator at 17,000 miles, but that was replaced free of charge under warranty.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i considered the vts when i got rid of my 1.4, then a cup went past me in the street, followed by a vts (as if god was helping me choose), it was not a hard descision to make...

(p.s., i got the cup, just for those who may not of guessed)

M2 Competition
How can anyone say clio's are reliable...

Yes we love our cars, but for something 4 years old to have developed six faults within a month, all needing fixing under warranty, doesnt really count as reliable in my books...

Lol

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
they aren't a volkswaggen, but id prefer the reliability of a renault over a citroen!

never owned one but the amount of people i know with bothe renaults and citroens, and the problems ive heard from both, its not a matter of reputation its a matter of what is physically safe to drive, my cousin could have died in his saxo, dont like them anyway but definately wouldn't buy 1 now!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Peperami said:
How can anyone say clio's are reliable...

Yes we love our cars, but for something 4 years old to have developed six faults within a month, all needing fixing under warranty, doesnt really count as reliable in my books...

Lol

Could be the same with any car tbh. Its just the luck of the draw really, mines not let me down once in nearly 18 months