ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got rimzorz! JDM content and NEEED lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok s**t pics i know but heh what ya gonna do, yes i know its filthy, rims want to be refurbed, lips need to be repolished and i think im gonna do the centres yellow or some other random f**k me thats strange colour!

6540_233157190053_636365053_7665889_3880913_n.jpg

6540_233157500053_636365053_7665891_6567269_n.jpg

6540_233157930053_636365053_7665897_7994128_n.jpg

propper jdm tyte s**t yo, enkei 3 piece splits! 8" wide fronts and 9" wide rears, 17" diameter :)

im happy with them and they make a big diff to the look of the car! dreading splitting them lol!

also just fitted some chromed apexi filters with chromed pipes, just waiting for the postman to turn up with my greddy type s bov...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
About time!

They'll look great when refurbed. Tyte too... knew you wouldn't let the side down.

Refurb, clean car, take that expensive camera out, back the car out somewhere we can see it, take better pics then come back ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol soon as i have time i will clean and take some propper pics, dish isnt overly huge, the dish on my 200 was more, but these are so light its silly lol!

once i have got the lips polished and the centres re done i will be happy... well i will want coilovers and possibly some spacers and some camber but will be happy then

172, Tiguan
Talking of which, does anybody know a decent wheel refurber who will split and do them properly? My BBS's need doing.

Turbos.
Talking of which, does anybody know a decent wheel refurber who will split and do them properly? My BBS's need doing.

Yeah, in Otford there is very good bloke who does them for the Ferrari/Bentley local dealers... only issue is that he charges about £70 per rim!

Let me know if you want his info...

Just a word of warning about split rims being refurbed. Most companies these days will insist you strip and rebuild them now. This is because a company is currently going through a court battle over a guy's split rim failing after being refurbed, and the bigger refurb companies got lawyers to look into it. It's likely to be determined the refurb company were at fault as they were unable to rebuild them to manufacturers specs (because manufacturers won't tell you torque settings), so this is why most companies have changed their policy.

On a lighter note, they look sweet as f**k. Bright pink centres I reckon.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
when i refurb them i will split them and rebuild them myself! will prob refurb them myself, they are simple to do... know a fair few people who have split and rebuilt their own wheels and its simple enough :) im thinking bright yellow or liquid yellow centres... there is a diamond polishing place near me that will do the rims for 10 quid each...

jon labtab are supposed to be pretty good at refurbing...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
enkei = correct

YOU get an A*

Pristeen wheels near Milton keynes for a proper refurb of split rims

:D knew u would approve!

as for the mexican wheel polishing i thought about it but knowing my luck i will get fingers or something stuck in the spinning rim!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
u dont know how accident prone i am! i dislocated and relocated my sholder the other day trying to undo a bleed nipple on a clutch slave cylinder!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
deffianlty choose the few quid down option! should start to look tasty soon mate, eat bread and water and live like a hobo for a month and you can have coilies quicker!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol im soooooo tempted to buy a set of 3 way ohlins with external resevoirs! but they are a bit extra road use lol! and they 2k second hand!

172, Tiguan
That Amazing Alloys place want £100 + vat a wheel and thats a "from" price. Then they want up to £4 a bolt if they have to replace any.

LOL.

your photos are brilliant......

;)

wheels look mint tho, she's gettin there, at a pace that would rval usain bolt granted

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol i took them on my iphone, do u really think after sweating like a peado on a school buss putting them on i wanted to go inside, move the car back, f**k around digging through a s**t load of camera stuff to get my camera then upload them to my mac and stick them on photofukit lol??

not all of us are on cliosport millionaires wages, plus i wanted to wait for some rims i like, i got these stupidly cheap and so far spent 3-4k on it thats without fuel and oil included thats just on toys lol! bearing in mind im only buying propper jdm parts lol, blitz cat back was more than you pay for a renault full system lol filters i need 2 of! lights were nearly enough to get a mortgage for...

anyway i been drinking and i decided to play with photoshop lol so ne way excuse the lame attempt and quality

yellow.jpg

pink.jpg

purple.jpg

green.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I actually think Pink looks best :)

Great Choice of Rims though.

clio 200 F4Rt
not all of us are on cliosport millionaires wages, plus i wanted to wait for some rims i like, i got these stupidly cheap and so far spent 3-4k on it thats without fuel and oil included thats just on toys lol! bearing in mind im only buying propper jdm parts lol, blitz cat back was more than you pay for a renault full system lol filters i need 2 of! lights were nearly enough to get a mortgage for...

I have the same JDM obsession with my Impreza.

Only 3 parts i have added are not JDM, one being the K-sport brakes, one being the APR rear diffuser and finally the Hyperflow FMIC and TMOC.

JDM obsession is an expensive disease! lol.

I am saving to finish off my Cusco handling setup at the mo!

Then it will be some Tomei goodness for the engine! :D