ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Weekend Anyone?

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Its gonna be a busy weekend at goodwood this week.

Saturday - Saywell International.
Some very nice and expensive automotive p**n form Peter Saywells collection. Bit of a track day and show off for charity. He normally takes his personal Zonda that Pagani made for HIM. Kornisegge's ferrari's lambo's and possibly Mr beans McLaren F1.

Sunday - Breakfast Club
'Soft Top Sunday'

So who's up for either? Saywell isnt every really busy TBH so would be quite good if we could get a few more than the usual 4 of us.

Saywell Int
1. Wonky

Breakfast Club
1. Wonky

Never above 25mpg
Saywell Int
1. Wonky

Breakfast Club
1. Wonky
2. Fletcher
3. atouba
4.VeinAST

Need Saturday actually I'll be down Sunday

Ph1 172/Megane coupe
Would have like to tag along but my sheds still not running!!!........next time you all hook up gimme a shout, hopefully ill be back on the road by then.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Same but thought you used Asda 95 ghetto fuel ;)

My R26 as ticked over 33k now, that's almost 6000 miles since I bought it on 27th November!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Same but thought you used Asda 95 ghetto fuel ;)

My R26 as ticked over 33k now, that's almost 6000 miles since I bought it on 27th November!

No fella. I've been back on the v-power since Melanie stopped driving the bus.

Corhampton-Morestead was great on the way back. The guy in the Merc S500 now knows 172's are a lot 'quicker' in the twistys :cool: