ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club Sunday 6th November

Anyone interested in this? It says its 4 Wheel drive but also mentions the Dream Grid as voted for by Breakfast Club attendees.

1. Original boy racer

Apparently it's 6th November, could some kind Mod/Admin alter the title, thanks.

Last edited:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club Sunday 5th November

Saved me posting this. R26 should be on the Dream Grid IMO

1. original boy racer
2. atouba

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep

Graeme Nortons dream grid maybe !

Yea it is the 6th, Anyone fancy the AC owners club sprint the day before 5th ?

1. original boy racer
2. atouba
3. wonky striped bandit

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

1. original boy racer
2. atouba
3. wonky striped bandit
4. Fletcher

Do I roll in the HiluxCup then?:race:

Clio 200 Cup

I'd be up for that too...if you don't mind another one tagging along..I know Rich and am also in Uckfield...BF

Meg 250/E36 Touring

Hoping to head down, although looks like I might have to depart Goodwood around 9:30 as i'm rota'd to work :-(

Can either head down from Uckfield or I know some others are intersted further North. So maybe meet East Grinstead somewhere as the Petworth route is nicer!

Not had a morning blast for ages!

Clio 200 Cup
Rich, Happy to either rendez-vous at CDG or start at Uckfield...any times in mind? Would need to be back reasonably too as Mrs.Frog produced our tiddler 2 weeks ago and I'm on duty Sundays.... Iain C - thanks - will take that as a complement!! Weather is forecast as 55f and showery....BF

Clio 200 Cup
Is this still happening?? Drizzly and 14c for the forecast...I'm still up for a run although would have to caveat that around my 17day old daughter allowing me to get some sleep during Saturday eve....Wil check this again tomorrow afternoon and then about 10pm Saturday eve...BF

Clio 200 Cup
Didnt mean is the Breakfast Club still happening...have been going long enough to know the weather does not stop breakfast...remember one nice snowy one!! Was referring to the run down there from East Grinstead area....Cheers, BF

RX7 FD
Big sad face Fletch! :dapprove:

I introduced my friend to her first Goodwood Breakfast, quite glad it wasn't tipping with rain!

spotted a track rs with cs tax disc and a turboed 172 just leaving

got a really good parking spot near the paddocks my car was next to the t5 camper :D

think i anoyed the landrover bloke opening the bonnet on the evoque :eek: