ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club - 1st August - Performance Car Legends

Nothing at the mo :(
I know its a while of yet :D But longer its up the more interest we can get :D

usual place and time.. So thats 7:45 at Tesco Carpar in Chichester and leaving at 8am to convoy there

1. Damo_sport

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
You have missed one out mate, there's one at the end of this month on the 27th to make up for FOS, its soft-top Sunday.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
yea i just looked, it is trust me, they used to have PDF file u could download and it had everything that was happening at the motor circuit right through the year, iv got it somewhere on my PC

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Okay who's up for this? we must be able to get at least one non silver ghetto fix Clio on the grid. (Where are you Fletch?)

Usual time Usual place? (8.00am Tescos Chichester)

I'm going out for a birthday Saturday night so I won't be making it. Fletch still comes online but don't think he's posted on the new forum :dapprove: I text him the other day and he said he's fine though.