ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Torrents Sites

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
they dont seem to download for me, jus sticks at 0.0% im using bit torrent downloader thingy

Punto/Clio GTT
learn how to use em n you wont have a problem lol.

are you getting any red writing? have you saved the torrent and opened the torrent up?

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
i know how to use them, was using them years ago. and thought i would try them again, but looks like they still are pants. ill go back my free copy of Lwire Pro

172 Cup
Final_Maxim said:
learn how to use em n you wont have a problem lol.

Torrents are sh*te at the end of the day, as is most P2P software. The only people that think they are any good brag about knowing the "right" people/group and being on an ultra secret private tracker...

Better still stop being penny pinching misers and use Newsgroups :)

Punto/Clio GTT
i just started that film your downloading, been to fetch a pizza, came back 21% done 103 kbs on a 1 meg line. nothin wrong with torrents. pick a well seeded and least leached one and itll fly.

i just aint paying for somethin which i can get for free, for me it dont make sense

172 Cup
In other words pick the top 1% (aka most well seeded torrents) and you'll get a fairly decent download speed. Pick anything else and you'll struggle.

I'll grant you Torrents are ok on slower connections (you stand a good chance of hitting top speed) but on anything faster than a 2meg connection they are a waste of time..