ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glove box cooler

Clio 172mk2

where is this switch ive just bought a clio 172 mk2 , found a hole in glove box but no switch

just wondered if any one has a pic of it

thanks

Lee

BMW M2C

Yeah, if you take all the stuff out the glovebox and look down the bottom right hand corner at the top there is a little blue thing you turn to open a hole. When the aircon is on cool air enters the glove box through it.

Ive never used mine seeing as my glovebox has all the stuff you get with the car in it.

RS 200

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 27 July 2005

Yeah, if you take all the stuff out the glovebox and look down the bottom right hand corner at the top there is a little blue thing you turn to open a hole. When the aircon is on cool air enters the glove box through it.
thanks for this lee, i asked the question on a topic the other day but never got answered, so thats what the blue thing is. I shall be giving that a try soon.

chris