ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gaz coilovers

none :(
are these coilovers any good.

where is the best place to get these from, what other suspension set up would people recommend

its for a 182 btw

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I've got some on my 182 and TBH I wouldn't Buy them if I was Buying Coilovers from New, I got mine at a Pretty Good Price which is why I have them, Great for getting a Nice Drop and on Smooth Roads they are Fine

Depends what you are wanting them for? Track or Looks??

there just too bumpy and you cant push the car like you can on standard suspension, if u do it skips all over the road.. ive heard H+R are the best but there not cheap

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ditto ^^^^
I'm going to Test mine properly soon and decide whether to get saving and join the H&R Crew

ive spent weeks tryin to set mine up mate.. not gettin anywhere with em. im savin for H+R already but im still gutted cus the gaz were £500

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yup another £200 notes over the GAZ and you'd have been sorted with some H&R's. Search GAZ on here, loooads of posts about them

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I got mine 2nd Hand for around the £200 Mark so not so bad, Getting my whole car looked over soon so I'll get them tweeked and tested then decide, H&R's really are out of my Budget though as Brakes and Insurance will Both be coming soon aswell :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
They will still sell for around £300 if they are Newish, have you got the Gold Versions?, I suggested on a thread that I might take mine off and sell for about £200 and i got loads of PM regarding them

yea they are the gold ones, theyre for 172 not 182 tho. Im sure they'll sell just wish id ov bought H+R to begin with

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not sure if you'll get many buyers on here, wack em on the bay, i sold mine for near £300 back in 2005

none :(
i want it for looks really, is it best to just drop it on springs then, i cant really afford h&r unless a company offers finance

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Sportline Springs are Highly Rated -35mm iirc

GAZ are fine for Drop but Ride is Crashy!