ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front bumper + bonnet cleaning

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Id like something a bit more hard-wearing and abrasive than my wool wash mitt for bringing off those bugs/bits on my front bumper and bonnet as I need to rub really hard but without much joy with a wool mitt.

I often have really stubborn bits left after cleaning, even using some tar/bug spray which doesnt seem to lift them. Are there any cloths or detailing pads that can shift these easier?

500bhp Scoob

a towel soaked in hot water, put on the affected area for a few minutes should remove them easily enough

just get the bugs damp first, leave them a few moments and they will come off, do not use anything more aggresive than your wool wash mit to remove them, as it will only damage your paint

"Navy" N17 TWO

I use the Meguiars Lambs-wool mitt to wash the car - it has the bug-pad on the reverse of the mitt - its very good :D