ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For clever computer people!

GR7

Shiny red R32
Is it possible to 'send/e-mail' a half hour programme that was recorded from the TV onto my computer, to someone else's computer for them to watch the same recording please? If so, please explain what to do!!!

Thanks people!

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
If your both on messenger it can be done easily by simply dragging the film file into the conversation box and getting your friend to accept the download.

As regards emailing, it really depends on the size of the video, your connection and your email account (whether or not it wil allow large attachments?). If you have a decent connection and use an account such as gmail which give you tonnes of storage then its possible to just have it as an attachement - be warned that it wil take a while to upload though.

Hope this helps.

GR7

Shiny red R32
Sorry, being a blonde female I haven't a clue what that means!!!!
Can you please explain?????

Thanks

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
go onto msn and drag the item into the conversation window between u both....job done.

cock mobile.
David said:
go onto msn and drag the item into the conversation window between u both....job done.

Yer just do that!!

Easier than me trying to explain what to do!

MSN can be a pain with larger files though.

Monaro VXR
The video is saved on your computer so just browse to the location on your computer where it is enter your email address and the address of the person your sending it to a little message and they will get an email from yousendit with a link to your file which is then hosted on there website. Only hosted there for a limited period though.

GR7

Shiny red R32
I tried sending it to myself to test it and a "de-bugging" message thing appeared!

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.
Process id=0x740(1856) Thread id=0x300(768)
Clck OK to terminate the application
Click cancel to debug the application

I'm lost!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32
When looking for the said recording, I just clicked on "Media Centre" from my desktop as I couldn't see anywhere to "save it" as such - was this the right thing to do?

You must think I'm so stupid James!! :eek:
How do I actually "save" the recording?

James below - I couldn't see any way of giving the video a name

Last edited: