ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fog lights

Megane Trophy #147
not sure what is wrong with mine they work when they feel like it but once they are on they stay on until i turn them off and it drives me mad that i can only occasionally use them in heavy rain and fog are there sensors on them its a 99 (V) mk2 ph1 1.6 16v help me please

Err fog lights should only be used in fog and when needed for driving safety andvisability I've used mine very little there little use even in fog IMO.

Check the wiring though on the passenger side under the arch liner the clips cna be trouble but I'm not sure what you mean realy do the fogs only come on now (when you switch them on) and again and if they do come on they do stay on if so I'd start checking the realys as well.

Megane Trophy #147
when they come on they stay on its getting them to work in the first place that is the problem as i turn the switch and you can hear that the switch is working but you get no light i will check in the arch though cheers