ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting bucket seats and struggling Clio 182

megane 265/clio 182
I have some Jon foz subframes and some cobra bucket seats with sidemounts there was some rails that come with them to but don't slide back far enough what are people using ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
I have the jon foz subframe paired up with corbeau clubsports. I found the rails didn't line up right, so removed them from the seat - helped a bit. All lined up fine when bolted tight.
Only issue is, the bar for adjusting the seat back/forwards touches the x-low subframe so needed some rubber pipe wrapping around it (made a really annoying rattle sound)

Clio 182 cup
I have the same @JON FOZ subframes and Corbeau clubsports.

Initially had some difficulty lining up the side mounts so took them off the seat (I have the standard with seats which are very snug) and fixed them in first to the subframes.

I have used the sliders also and once everything has been tightened up there is very little movement and the runner handle does not touch the frame so all good.

I may still remove the runners as they have shown to wobble but on initial testing they seem fine.

I have some install pictures on one of my posts if you need any further help.

focus rs, Ph1 172
I bought budget side mounts and runners of ebay (jjc rally) and fitted on jon foz subframe. It all lined up really well and am happy with the adjustability. If you physically try and rock the seat from side to side there is small amount of movement but cant say I can notice this on track. I know this might sound silly, but have you tried turning the runners around? perhaps the adjust more in one direction than other.