ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting 182 headlights

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Ive seen some 182 headlights at a breakers yard today and they are going for £200 for the set which is pretty cheap and was wondering if they are a straight swap for my standard dynamique ones because they are proper xenons?

Chocolate Bar™
not a direct swap iirc. my local bodyshop wouldnt swap some for me anyway without cutting into the loom directly and running an upgraded spur. does the 200 include all the relevant charger packs? and how'd you know the bulbs still work lol

Da

Less
does your dynamique have xenons already? Because if it does (reading your post I'm not sure) then the only difference woiuld be the grey plastic surround within the actual light unit.

Da

Less
ah, well as Middo says you'll need all the control gear too. Simply changing the lights will no work. The ballasts and ignitors will also be needed, plus (as above) dependent on the loading you may need to upgrade you headlight loom. Speak to dutty_112 he's just added xenons to his non-sport mate.