ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First time tuner

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
katclio.jpg

Only image of my car as it is shamfully dirty at the moment and needs a good clean before I take more pics.

It's very standard at the moment but just ordered a set of Spax lowering springs and a pipercross panel filter.

Not going to go too crazy on the mods just yet as I have a 50mile round trip to work every day and trying to save for a house but want to get away from standard and "boring" cars!

Planning on getting some new alloys, idealy black and a Powerflow custom exhaust, hopefully in time for FCS.

Hoping to get some more ideas and tips......

ValverInBits
is it a TCE? That'd be a good start if it were

edit: This is not for the projects section as it isnt a project yet.

non sport
how much you lowering it by and what wheels you fancyin?plans sound good. where bouts in lincs are u?

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Great plans there! When lowered it will look awesome :D

Any thoughts on possible alloys?

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
how much you lowering it by and what wheels you fancyin?plans sound good. where bouts in lincs are u?

going to lower it by about 30 to 35mm. Not to sure about alloys yet, I think I want some black ones which limits my choices. might just get some nice standard ones and spray them.

I near horncastle, you from Lincs too?

non sport
going to lower it by about 30 to 35mm. Not to sure about alloys yet, I think I want some black ones which limits my choices. might just get some nice standard ones and spray them.

I near horncastle, you from Lincs too?

id go lower than 30-35mm to be honest as i know the mark3 sit quite high, youd easy get away with 60mm theres some pics in the suspension section of different suspension setups. like your idea on spraying standard wheels black, should look nice, yeh im lincs too, grantham so not too far away

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
yer I dont want to go ott! the springs and the panel filter is on the way now, im just going down by 35 for now as i may get bigger alloys maybe 16 or 17. Just going to wait and she what its like before I go to far.

If anyone has any ideas on good alloys that would really help, either black ones or ones I could spray myself.

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
The springs and filter is here, yay! Will get them fitted at the weekend and try to clean it and get more photos up so you can see the new look. lol.:D

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
DSC00845.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

DSC00855.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

Just cleaned my car so thought I would get a few pix put on!

My spring will be fitted soon, I need to wait til Im insured on my fiance's car so he can take mine in on a week day while I use his to get to work!
DSC00867.jpg

Hoping to get the wheels sprayed asap, just need to spare five mins lol!

Oh and for the eagle eyed people that wanted to know what is parked behind mine . .

DSC00861.jpg