ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finnaly got my paint code!

Yozza'd Titanium 182
As a few of you know ive been trying to get my paint code on my silver clio...

The paint code is MV632

Could anyone show me how to find that on the paint code section? a few ppl said they would!

Thnaks

Yozza'd Titanium 182
lol, theres like 30000 ppl on cs how did i no ud b first to reply and how do you no its gris boreal

Yozza'd Titanium 182
chris keeps owning me, rofl

i am grateful ....

so wen i get my parts sprayed do i just say... "here spray these its gris boreal''

James, I said what to do last time you asked about colour coding. You never seem to listen though.

- also have you told your insurance company your making a 172 rep aswell ??

Yozza'd Titanium 182
James, I said what to do last time you asked about colour coding. You never seem to listen though.

lol u would tell your insurance company if you put anairfreshner in your car!

no i havnt mate because i havnt made one yet, i no loads of ppl wit reps - 2 have had crashes and insurance have paid out....

Nissan 350z
Forgive me for being a noob or missing something obvious but how do you find your paint code in order to know which colour it is?

Mine is a bright red Mk2 Ph1 if that means anything to anyone? :p

Yozza'd Titanium 182
No worries mate i was a new at this a few days ago, open ur drivers door and there will be a little silver plate to the left third line down on the left it should say two letters then 3 numbers... thats ur paint code

no i havnt mate because i havnt made one yet, i no loads of ppl wit reps - 2 have had crashes and insurance have paid out....

Lol, an air freshner is irrelevant & you know it.

Ok, i'll put it like this - if you kit it up & do not tell them you will not be covered, FACT !!

Also be aware that most insurers do not allowed mods for young drivers.

Chelsea tractor
Just be aware that there are 3 slightly different colour mixes for MV632 (as I found out once)

1.2 Dynamique billabong

Lol, an air freshner is irrelevant & you know it.

Ok, i'll put it like this - if you kit it up & do not tell them you will not be covered, FACT !!

Also be aware that most insurers do not allowed mods for young drivers.

this man is talking sense, i declare all my mods, i too am building a replica and at the moment i have the sports rear bumper on it as i am getting quotes for a 182 style exhaust. even though it isnt a completed replica and i have only fitted i temperarily (should be going into the bodyshop soon) i have declared the rear bumper. insurance companies will find every possible avenue not to pay out in an accident, by not declaring modifications is the easiest way for them to get out of paying your claim. if your write off a £50,000 m5 and they refuse to pay, you will wish you had of declared it. i am with brentacre and they are excellent, i pay for a modified car premium which means i can have unlimited cosmetic mods and performance mods such as lowering, bigger brakes, exhaust and induction. i have a bhp limit of + 10bhp which is all i need, you can pay more and get a higher bhp band.

Nissan 350z
Direct Line are nazis when it comes to modifications. Anything that increases performance, value or "disireability" etc they wont touch until your 25.

Which pretty much covers everything except i dunno, steering wheel cover and air fresheners?

Chocolate Bar™
declare everything! the insurance company tried to screw me over for having anthracite wheels even though they were standard.

Nissan 350z
Is this the correct code? I just opened my driver door and took a look at the sticker but it had about 9 different codes/serials on it.

FO13729. Does that look right?