ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fife guys

a was thinking maybe do it at fife car meet at matalan near the end of the month but fought it was either abit short notice or the fact the there are few idiots there sometimes

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Would you lot be willing to come to Aviemore for a meet some time?

Im just about to make a thread.

Liam.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
knows it. wee meet monday/tuesday night? Sure we could get a few folk out for a bit

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Was a decent wee meet! Good to meet you wayne, even if it was just briefly lol. Seen a few other folk from here aswell

renault clio 182
hey am new too the club and from kelty hopefully see a couple of use kicking about the fife area and come along too a few meets

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Hey sam! Did you post pics of your RB on somne 'modified car owners' thing on FB the other day?

renault clio 182
a sure did bud thought i reconised the clio in your back round pic cant say ive even seen it going about fife tho

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
ignore me i just re-read your first post! I'm usualy firing about at the weekends, Not about much through the week.

Last edited:

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Hey fowks, just started posting on here - yet to officially introduce myself with pics of the car etc but thought I'd post up in here as had a fellow CS member park up next to me last night at Asda's.

Anyone know who owns this silver mk1 1?2 from the kirkcaldy area?

Nicely lowered, really shiny silver wheels, purple front calipers (each to their own :eek:) and the polar bear from the Birdseye adverts on the dash? :approve:

There's another (might be the same one) silver mk1 1?2 goesa bout town you might know, it has really really bright angel eye rings :cool: They flashed me at the railway station the night i arrived back in Kirkcaldy after buying my v6