ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few questions, help please :)

04 Clio 172
Hi,

Just a couple of questions, does anyone know the powertec induction kit will fit straight onto the end of the samco induction hose, iv read that the samco is a bigger bore pipe thats all and im ordering both at the end of the month, so dont wanna come unstuck with the wrong size filter kneck.

Second is WTF do you get a yozza exhaust from? i have been looking, and looking, and looking, and the company doesnt even seem to exist? Is it a case of it has shut down and i can only buy second hand, or is there a distributor somewhere? i have used the search on this but cant seem to find anything that completely clarifies the situation. If i cant find one im gonna go for piper as iv been told there along the same line noise levels wise, matched with the tweaks to my mapping for pops and bangs im gonna get the desired sound of a rally car i hope? anyone running piper?

Thank you in advance for any info

Lee :)

04 Clio 172
Ahhhh thats why i cant find them, cant read any of those links as im not a club member yet, although will be soon, EXCELLENT lol thank you very much guys, yozza it is, very pleased!

Mr Pink the v6 airbox is no good for me dude, although i know through what iv read there the best it doesnt give the noise i want, i really want this car sounding like summat off a rally stage, pops, bang and growls lol it got a k&n on now and sounds lovely but the filters bashed to death which is why im replacing it, powertec seems like the best option for cone filters? and regal are banging em out at the min for £60 which is the best price filter i can find bar a jetex

53 Clio's & counting
The V6/Ph1 172 airboxes give a fantastic sound - listen to one first, as it will save you loosing power with an open filter

04 Clio 172
You will get fred @ BTM here - http://www.btmperformance.com/

Nice one cheers man

Airfilters will not give you pops and bangs. :S

172s are becoming way to cheap on the island...

I know the filter wont but the yozza, and my mapper upping fueling on over run will ;)

The V6/Ph1 172 airboxes give a fantastic sound - listen to one first, as it will save you loosing power with an open filter

hmm think i may have to youtube these, arent they like normal airboxes then? where you would have to drill coldside to get any noise? i love the sound the k&n gives on open throttle, and after reading the report on the filters bit on the forum they say the powertec sounds awesome, although it does say creates an uneven curve on the rollers :(

04 Clio 172
tbh mate the clio is all new to me so iv no idea, Going off a few mates who are into there sports i was told to get the pops and bangs map done, which is basically a slight upping on over run fuelling, my clios allready mapped with a raised limiter, its going in at end of month to get the lambda mapped out for the decat so is gonna get done then

Z4 Coupe
tbh mate the clio is all new to me so iv no idea, Going off a few mates who are into there sports i was told to get the pops and bangs map done, which is basically a slight upping on over run fuelling, my clios allready mapped with a raised limiter, its going in at end of month to get the lambda mapped out for the decat so is gonna get done then

You'd better get a decat then. Won't work properly otherwise.

53 Clio's & counting
You wont need to drill the air boxes mate, the ph1 172 has two large openings and the V6 has an even larger single opening