ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few M5 shots

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
image.jpg
image.jpg
Had the M5 a few days now and starting to bond nicely.

Much prefer this over the AMG but one thing is obvious, quality of the finished product. Although the M5 is a amazing car, the quality of the trims, seats, paint, button, switches etc are no where near the standard of the E63. That's the only negative I have so far.

Couple of shite pics.

Last edited:

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Love it, think I prefer the touring to the saloon in this shape TBH

An orange one
It's an amazing machine, surely one of the all time great engines. *

* For making you bankrupt ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
First time I've seen a Silverstone Touring! I love it!!

What's the spec/mileage?

Much did it set you back? PM if you wish.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Whats the mpg like between your old RS6,E63 estate and the M5 touring just out of interest.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Whats the mpg like between your old RS6,E63 estate and the M5 touring just out of interest.

RS6 is better than the merc and bmw, hard to gauge at the min but £50 of optimax does about 130 miles which is the same as the AMG. That's fine for me lol.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
What's performace like compared to the amg? I drove a e63 the other week and I hate to say it the 63 engine wasn't as kick you in the back as much as the 55 only thing I prefered was the 7 speed box.... Don't people say the m5 box is a pain around town? Or is that the new one? Looks good though mate :) thought you would of gone for a c6 rs6 though?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
What's performace like compared to the amg? I drove a e63 the other week and I hate to say it the 63 engine wasn't as kick you in the back as much as the 55 only thing I prefered was the 7 speed box.... Don't people say the m5 box is a pain around town? Or is that the new one? Looks good though mate :smile: thought you would of gone for a c6 rs6 though?

The E63 won't give you a kick as no SC as you know, good fun in manual.

Yes in auto the gearbox is s**t, but I always drive in M mode, and always in manual. If feels a lot more brutal than the AMG, but really performance stats are the same. The whole package is better for me, more of a drivers car rather than comfort.

Don't like the C6 RS6, it's very good, but I want something I can chuck around and go verrrry sideways ;-)

Rea