ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS - South East Convoy

Any convoy for the south east?

Didn't know whether i've missed the post or just a lack of people.

clio sport 172 cup
i'm also looking for people to go up with? i'm from the south east if you wanted to meet in the morning before going up?

SG9 Forester STi
Me and Ben_r1 are looking for people to drive up with too, are you going up on the Saturday or Sunday though?

Sorry, change of plans for me now. Was going to travel up Sunday but now going up to Nottingham to see my brother at Uni on friday/saturday and then drive down from there to FCS Sunday morning.

clio sport 172 cup
i'm going up there on sunday? not sur eif there is anyone else coming up from kent? might have to meet you somewhere?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Dont know which route you will take from Kent but a few of us are meeting on M1 at about 8 - 8:15am @ Newport Pagnal services

J

J182sport

im coming from kent area but not sure what time im leaving yet!! may see a few people on the way up tbh i don't know anyone apart from the odd wave around canterbury lol