ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS...(SE overnighters)

SG9 Forester STi
Anyone from the South East going the day before?

Camping last year was really good so a few of us are doing that again.

Would be good to convoy down there if anyone's up for it? :)

SG9 Forester STi
You should come along, the campsite last year was a giggle, few drinks and BBQ then down to the show in the morning.

I'm taking my car, Ben_r1 is taking his and a few others are joining us aswell so it'll be good to convoy down there on the saturday.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
If there are defo some camping, let me know and me and Mike will come for sure.

Mike, I'll text you tmrw if you don't read this before then.

But I should be fine to order my ticket tmrw.

SG9 Forester STi
It should be the same as last year which was wicksteed but I'll double check tomorrow and update. Nice one Rob, will organise a convoy down and let you and mike know the details :)

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
The wicksteed camp site are turning away people going to FCS this year because of the mess last year or somethig like that

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Were now going to be staying at billingaquadrome campsite and they have been asked if they will let a group in for FCS and they said it's fine :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i tired to arrange something about this a while ago, but i completely failed :(

i may be up for this tbh, this some mates of mine were up for going FCS this year,

ill be keeping an eye on this thread.

SG9 Forester STi
Mike, last year was £15 so way cheaper than a hotel and more of a laugh with a bbq and some drinks.

If Wicksteed isn't accepting FCS groups (which sucks) we'll look into going to the other campsite that Stevie mentioned.

It appears FCS haven't nominated a site this year.

EDIT: Stevie do you know the prices for billingaquadrome?

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Sounds good! just keep us posted. Im guessing we will have to get there at a decent time then.

Evo
197.net are in the process of organising and securing a rather large local camp site and cliosport.net & meganesport.net are welcome to attend.

I'll find details out asap.

SG9 Forester STi
Yep it would seem everyone has sacked the camping off due to FCS not allocating a specific campsite for the event. We've decided to join the convoy down there from Lakeside Mike if you and Robbos want to go from there on the day?

EDIT: Looking at the thread they're meeting at Dartford services and then moving on to our local meeting point at Lakeside where we'll all go together on the day, so sounds good.