ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS News

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Is Yours The Top French Car of 2009?
PLUS – win £100 cash at The Adrian Flux French Car Show
Sunday 14th June 2009 at Rockingham Motor Speedway

Is your Pug, Renault or Citroen the best French car in the UK? Then be sure to enter The Top French Car Award for the best car at the Adrian Flux French Car Show 2009.

Flux's Top French Car Award is the Show's equivalent of an Oscar – and though there may not be any film stars at the event, there'll be plenty of glamour for the lucky winners, since the award will be handed over by the Flux Babes.

"There are always some ultra cool motors at the show," says Gerry Bucke of Flux. "The Top Car Award will give us the chance to really celebrate the dedication and passion that these guys have."

As well as covering themselves in glory and glamour, the winning owner will get a year's free insurance for their car, courtesy of Flux, up to a maximum value of £500.

The winner will be selected from the Maguiars Top 25 by a panel of judges at the show. To enter the Top 25, and for a chance to win the coveted Top Car Award, visit the Adrian Flux French Car Show website and click on the Maguiars Top 25 button.

The generous folk at Flux are also handing out £100 cash to one lucky visitor to the Show. Full details come with tickets – but essentially anyone attending the Show can enter, it's just a matter of filling in a couple of details on a form and handing it in to the Flux Babes at the Flux VIP Lounge, located in Rockingham's Welcome Centre. The £100 winner will be drawn at 4.00pm at the Show.

Tickets for the Adrian Flux French Car Show cost £12.95 in advance, or £15 on the gate, and under-14s get in free. Camping costs £15 per car of up to four people. Book in advance through www.frenchcarshow.co.uk and get priority club car parking and a free window sticker.

Regards

Mark Dow
Director
French Car Show Ltd
07973 900 134
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

Sunday 14th June 2009 at Rockingham Motor Speedway

Meguiars top 25 is NOT just for modded cars and this year the organisers of FCS are involved in chosing the cars to ensure equal representation of standard, modded etc etc.

We are more interested in fine examples and not how much has been spent blah blah. Yes you still may see some mental examples but look out for the others.

Enter here http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/Top2509.shtml

All exhibitors in Top 25 also get a FREE meguiars pack.

Cheers
Mark
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

White Sti Hatch
Got my letter bout this today to be there for 7 !!! Fook me !! also not allowed onto the track at all so look like im out of Dans Parade Lap :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Why are you not allowed onto the track? I have been accepted onto megs top 25 but not recieved a letter?

White Sti Hatch
Not gonna type the letter but the bit about the "Rules" in a sense...

Please can i ask you to arrive at Rockingham at 7am Ready to get your car into the Meguiar's top 25 area.

THe Judging will take place at 10am with the final results and presentation of trophies at 3pm. Please not that you will not be able to leave the show until 5pm. You will not be able to use the track either.

Ive emailed Lisa about dans parade lap so just waiting to see what said about that on monday.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
The letter has just come through the post...

So looks like your my competitor (H).

I have booked two days off work + 1 weekend so should be ok...

Question though - how do you clean your car at the show?

White Sti Hatch
m0ssy is also the other competitor lol !

I had this week and monday booked off at my old work before they made me redundant so no time off with just starting new company so all my works gonna be done after hours !!!

Ill clean mine once i get to the hotel as i know theres a water supply at the show ill just get the QD out.

BioHZD

Sorry mate if you are top 25 there is no way you can leave that stand. That is the same at any event when you are an exhibitor in the trade area. You have applied to be part of an attraction at the show, would look a bit crazy if you upsticks and left the stand for an hour. It would be the meguiars top 24 then ! Hope you understand. There would be no harm in you jumping in a mates car.

Mark

White Sti Hatch
BioHZD

Sorry mate if you are top 25 there is no way you can leave that stand. That is the same at any event when you are an exhibitor in the trade area. You have applied to be part of an attraction at the show, would look a bit crazy if you upsticks and left the stand for an hour. It would be the meguiars top 24 then ! Hope you understand. There would be no harm in you jumping in a mates car.

Mark

Na kinda figured it that way lol but thought it would be worth a shot at askin ! Dont ask you dont know :rasp:

White Sti Hatch
Got an email back about the Lap,

Hi Dean

This is fine, we would normally say no, but due to the circumstances,
that's. When you arrive please can you make sure you park near the front so
it's easy for you to get out. I will pass your details onto the top 25
stand manager for his information.

Thanks
Lisa

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I might email lisa then... Or just jump in with a mate. god knows how im gonna clean my car when im down there though :S