ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO South London/NW Kent People:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I want to sort out a meet before the weather turns proper nasty, we've still got some sun so maybe be able to get some nice pics, and obviously, none of us will be freezing our tits off.

My question to you all, where do you want to see these meets? This part of the world doesn't exactly seem rife with places any good for car clubs, and except for chavy car park only style meets.

I have a few ideas but would welcome suggestions for all others.

My ideas....

Greenwich Cinema - Big car park, also, there's a nando's, a pizza hut, so more than just standing around

The Wharf (Pub) Dartford - Not a massive car park, but ok for a random day time meet

Bexleyheath Bowling - Car park is big-ish, but can be busy, bowling is a good laugh though.

As said, suggestions and yes/no's are welcome. Then I'll get something up before it gets icy.

172 money pit
Hi Rob,

I'm up for a meet at the Vauxhall at Tonbridge - I drive past it every night on the way home. :)

Also the Moat at Wrotham is pretty easy access too from M20 & M25 and does good food. Corrado club and Porsche club both meet there.

Chris

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Wharf is good as its never that busy and they like car meets there. Wrotham is alright location wise for me, but long way for Londoners to come... but then at the last SE meet, some nutter came from Southend !!