ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fao Russ - Evil Ice

172 Cup

Hi Russ,

Ive only just noticed your website mate, very impressive. Im swapping my 172 for a cup on Friday and have already asked about suggestions on the ice side of things.

As I live in Sutton and youre only down the road in Tamworth would it be possible to come over and have a chat with you?

Cheers, Griff

Sure, no problem. If you want to come down then its best to book a day if possible as we do get very busy around here. We have a build and system install to do on Wednesday and were booked up for Thursday too. Im free tomorrow (tuesday) and Friday..oh and usually on the weekends as its always quieter on those days. Let me know which day you would prefer and ill keep the day open for you.

Thanks

Russ

172 Cup

Cheers Russ.

It would be next weekend or sometime next week. Initially I just want to come over to discuss a few options with you if thats ok.