ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO k750i owners.....

ST
I've had my silver k750i on vodafone just over 3 weeks and i don't think the phone is working as it should, it randomly cuts out during calls when fully charged with near full signal, also the rear battery cover is very loose and i've had it in a 'body glove' case since the day i got it?

Anyone else having probs with their k750i?

Cheers for any info, Alan.

ST
Just got off the phone to vodafone, bloody hell their good! Replacement phone will be despatched tomorrow!

Monaro VXR
Probably similar problems to the K700 sometimes there great othertimes they die straight away. had 3 K700's first one i damaged myself so asked for a replacement it arrived battery lasted a few days and died got sent another one a couple days later and had this one for about 6 months now.

Yaris Hybrid
The K750 is officially sh*te. Mine broke - the camera stopped working so I pulled it apart myself and plugged it back into the mobo. A common fault apparently. They have only just released a half decent firmware but many people still find it unstable.

mine works a treat. The joystick sticks sometimes but only cause its dirty. so a good blow out and its back to normal.

My mate has a smashed screen and all sorts on his and it still works.

04 CTR
How do I get my MP3's on it?, tried connecting it straight through usb and dragging files into the music folder (as per my nokia) but it doesn't show up when accessing them through the phone???

04 CTR
How do I actually get them on the phone, even with a usb cable or putting the memory card into the laptop and transferring them it doesn't seem to work?

Yaris Hybrid
Yeah go for the dongle, its a pain in the arse using the cable. Bluetooth is so much easier.

The original firmware was ok but unstable. The firmwares that followed absolutely knackered up the video and picture quality but the very latest one has fixed it.

ST
Toypop said:
Yeah go for the dongle, its a pain in the arse using the cable. Bluetooth is so much easier.

The original firmware was ok but unstable. The firmwares that followed absolutely knackered up the video and picture quality but the very latest one has fixed it.

Is that the version thats on the website now?

Yaris Hybrid
http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=92737

That thread applies, looks like maybe T-Mobile phones won't have the latest firmware yet though so beware if you have one.

Otherwise yeah the latest one is available to download from Sony if you install the special usb drivers and follow the instructions correctly.

Check to see what firmware you have at the moment. There are instructions on that link that tell you how to find out what firmware version you have.

Peugeot 207 GT THP
I've had mine now for about 5 months and it's been great, no problems. They're a really decent phone.

Ziel Nurburgring
Clellandmc said:
Ditto. Stuck a 1gb stick in there and have loadsa stuff on there now! :approve:

Same As, gave the MP3 player to the Miss's as thats good enough for the amount i actually use.

Its s**t for a 2mp camera though, the old camera at home that is 2mp is much better.

blink172 said:
Same As, gave the MP3 player to the Miss's as thats good enough for the amount i actually use.

Its sh*t for a 2mp camera though, the old camera at home that is 2mp is much better.

People seem to get varied results!! mine are much better than the 2MP camera we have at home, but thats a poor make!!!

Yaris Hybrid
I find the camera is absolutely brilliant especially in good light. A bit noisy in low light (hardly surprising with no flash) although the firmware has improved it.

The mp3 player is amazing and the headphones give a superb amount of bass so I sold my zen micro as a result.

Its a really good phone just poorly built and released before a decent stable firmware was ready. Typical Sony Ericsson by all accounts.

Mini Cooper S sport
So out of interest, how much is a k750i costing people each month..? Did you get it free?

(interesting that Toypop has one)

I have the D750i, same casing as the W800i so none of the camera slider issues that are so common.

Yaris Hybrid
I got mine free on 02 online Tariff. You can get them from £19 a month and as you effectively get 50 quid worth of free texts with it on top of 50 anytime any network minutes the phone is genuinely free.

ST
Racing Blue said:
So out of interest, how much is a k750i costing people each month..? Did you get it free?

(interesting that Toypop has one)

Check out vodafone.....i got 500 text and 200 anytime/any network mins for 30 quid a month, but managed to get my 1st 3 months for £15....oh and the k750i was free too.....go for a silver one as most go for the black...:D

Mini Cooper S sport
I hate Vodafone and would never go back to them, but I like the sound of the O2 deal..might go for that! Cheers :)

ST
FFS what is it with these bloody phones, this is my second one, and it's doing exactly the same as the last one, cutting out when on calls etc.......on the phone to vodafone tomorrow then, repacement phone please!

182... again!
Battery cover on my T630 fell off easily! Real fight to get the one off the K750i! Well pleased with phone, prefer the software on SonyEricssons but not convinced about build quality.....probably not that good as we tend to change phones so often! Hope it lasts the year at least!
Paid £30 for it on 02 100, paying £20 a month for that and got double txts for 12 months!! (100mins/200txts)