ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO: Gary G (and Parada users)

Weeman sucks ****
How are you finding these tyres? I can imagine wet grip levels aren't great but then I don't push it when it is wet so no problem.

My contis (which I can't fault) are going to be shot after my trackday on 4th March so will be needing a new set of boots all round.

I do a lot of motorway miles now so I wondered how they'll wear with this type of driving.

Any comments welcome, cheers.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Stop messing around and just get them mate! :rasp: lol.

...seriously tho I doubt you would be dissapointed! Do a search on a few other forums, lots of people are using them.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
yup, the price of awesome sticky tyres!

Ps. I also noticed a big difference in noise (remember my cars stripped out)...the parada's were quieter!!

yokohama parada spec 2 - 79 quid a corner in 182 fitment

i got mine for 70 a corner

gary - they are noticeably quiter. i noticed this and so did my missus.

think its because they are softer than the pe2's.

6066.jpg

Weeman sucks ****
That's not a bad price. I might have to get a set.

Silly question, is it easy to kill a front set on a trackday? Basically I either change now and have a better day but run the risk of needing 2 more or kill my contis and have no grip all day but start fresh with 4 new ones after the trackday...?!

Blah blah, I've gone on.

kill the contis on the trackday

i killed my front pe2's round elvington and put a fresh set of 4 paradas on.

done about 8k miles on them so far. think the fronts may be starting to wear down.. might have to replace them after cadwell next month..

Weeman sucks ****
Yeaj I've seen PE2's melt and know I'd do it if I got those too. Paradas seem to be a way to go. 8k's not bad, but I got 8k out of my first set of contis...and they're rock hard in comparison lol.

just got a price or 2 - £79 each in a 205/40 17 which is about £30 a tyre cheaper than eagle F1's that I currently use so Yoko's it is!!