ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust back box hanging low

mk4 golf gttdi180
my back box keeps falling down and it hangd about 1 inch from the rear bumper its really anooying me . i used to have chain sorta thing holding it thichter but its fellof and ive lost it .
you lot got any handy tips?

Petrol Blue 182.
cable ties would be ok, and anyway you nto gettin a 182 exhuast system to go with your 182 bumper ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
its the spider web type of bracket? put something in the bottom part of the spider web pushing the hole that the mount slots into up, i,e garden hose, and then cable tie it so the garden house dosent come out, if you understand lol

BMW F21 125d
Considering there £20 for a rear bracket at Renault that'd be a very good idea! Sell them at £14 posted, everyone's a winner

PH2 172
Do wat i did get some 1/2 inch copper piping cut 3 pieces to the length of the exhaust bracket then get some coolant hose slideit over the top of all 3 pieces then put one piece at the bootom then the otha 2 in the corners above then cable tie them you exhaust will never sag again what iv done a proper mint job mate

mk4 golf gttdi180
Do wat i did get some 1/2 inch copper piping cut 3 pieces to the length of the exhaust bracket then get some coolant hose slideit over the top of all 3 pieces then put one piece at the bootom then the otha 2 in the corners above then cable tie them you exhaust will never sag again what iv done a proper mint job mate
sounds bloddy confusing mate .get a guide up how to do it