ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Error Code P0443 Help please!

actively looking
Hi guys and gals after a bit of help anyone experienced this before?

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Malfunction is the look up description. In real life terms what do i need to look out for on the car? The MIL lamp came on shortly after pulling away from a junction under medium to hard acceleration. Cars performance has not changed seems to idle as well as any 172 seems too.

As shown in the title the error code it is giving is P0443 (Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Malfunction)

Any solutions of a fix which doesnt involve Renault?!:S

Thanks

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
^^^^ yup think its drivers side as i needed a new one when i crashed OOPS!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Check the breather hose on the top of the inlet manifold isnt blocked with gunge. This pipe comes down from the inlet and enters the Carbon canister. Another thing to check is the air return valve which comes of the bottom pipe on the throttle body - this is usually situated on the N/S inner wing

actively looking
Cheers for the help guys, i'll take a look tomoro after work any other suggestions or experiences of the same thing is much appreciated!