ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

enjoying my car just now

tiTTy & SV650

I used to get too much of a good thing, doing 600 miles a week on fast A & B roads right through the Highlands of Scotland. But since changing jobs havent been driving nearly so much.

But just this last week Ive really started to enjoy the car again, properly. Scottish Road Trip this weekend will be good fun too.

Cars great, all the comfort features, not exactly under powered, no rattles, well run in and on a smooth bit of road the ride is great, shame theres not much smooth bits of road round here...

:D

poor bloke... starts a thread about loving his car, and you try and tempt him into buying something! talk about throwibng yourself to the modders though mate ;)

rory, I dont mean to be rude - but can I have a shot of your 182 when you come to a meet? I want to see what the Cup suspension fandango is all about?