ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

England Friendly football tickets

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UK legislation states that it is illegal in the UK to resell football tickets and due to this Ebay.co.uk will remove any tickets being auctioned on their UK based site.

However for genuine football fans like myself that are stuck with tickets for a match that you can no longer attend, there is a way of overcoming this Law which is FACT enabling you to re-sell tickets, by putting them on Ebay.com as this is a US based site and therefore does not contravene UK Laws, hence the reason Ebay still allow the sale of tickets on their .com site.

I now know it is Illegal to sell them in the UK so i am selling them on a US site namely ebay.com
I also now know it would be against rules to advertise them on this Forum so instead i will leave a link for anybody interested as it is also not illegal for somebody from the UK to purchase them from a US site.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200000100645