ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Email accounts linked to iphone? Confusion!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Right, this might be a bit messy but here goes:

From day dot I have added my Googlemail email account, and also done it through exchange so that I could bring all my contacts through from my Googlemail account.

Recently added my work email addresses to it which has been working fine I think! But looking in more detail tonight it isn't!

If I go onto my googlemail account it gives me all the folders etc and I can access the last 200 messages in the inbox and sent items aswell.

The exchange account gives me one email from Saturday in the inbox, one email from today in the outbox and nothing in he sub folders.

Work account 1 gives me inbox messages from Friday, sent items from this morning and empty sub folders.

Work account 2 gives me 1 email from Friday and that's it!

Any ideas what settings I need to change?!

Sometimes with the iPhones in work you need to go into settings and turn the mail off and back on to get them working.

E46 320D Tourer!
Tbh it'd be worth removing all settings from the phone and starting again. Sometimes this sorts it, had similar with my hotmail.

Would be worth googling it or looking in apple forums as there's usually an answer in there dude.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
You have to specify which folders you want to update and for how long, looks like you need to go into each of the accounts and specify how many weeks you want to sync and select all folders...You wont get push notifications for sub folders though, just a noise...