ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elise Vrs Porsche 911 RTS-3 @ knockhill- rapidddddd

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
heres a video of this porsche (RTS-3, 540bhp 1 off) i 'spotted' a few weeks ago being chased round knockhill by an elise ... pretty wild stuff.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5996384421698507345

Image007.jpg

Octy VRS
After a lot of digging I thought it was a Gemballa or RUF but was wrong.
From another picture I found it is by a company called PSI-Motorsport based in Belgium. I tried their website link but it does not work. They do the following:
  • Build racing vehicles.
  • Prepare racing engines.
  • Manufacture kits for Porsche cars.
  • Manufacture modules to increase the power of turbo-diesel cars
They are the market leader in Belgium for turbo-diesel tuning. They also prepare touring cars. This one is based on a 996 turbo not a GT2 as I first thought. I don't know how many have been made but I expect it is only a few.
dcp2839jp8.jpg

Turbos.
Thanks for the info. It appears they prepare some FFSA GT cars which take part in some British GT races. A bit strange considering the amount of 'official' GT3 RS Porsches that compete.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I don't see any novas on their roofs so I assume it must be a hot marques evening! Seems very quiet though?

If the Lotus made the Elises with a bit more power, they would be mental on track. Wonder how an Exige would have done against the Porshe?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
when i was at the london excell motorshow, the lotus engineer said the exige s was faster round a track then a bike..'' not only that, but he said the exige s can be remapped and tweeked to 300bhp..

even if it is a pack of lies its still my next car for sure.