ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electronics Gurus Help.

Bumder With A Buffer
I know a couple of you lot are in the same profession so wanted to ask a question.

Im after a switch. It goes in the handle of a lawnmower to switch it on/off. Needs to be mom on though.

Now I can find a switch the exact same size that fits inside the handle of the mower but fcuked if I can find a momentary one.

Specs as follows...

Original Is a Kedu HY12 series. DPST, Off - (mom) On.

Looks like this

HY12-9.1.gif

Best info I can find on the proper specs is here as the Kedu site spec sheets aren't kept online anymore..

http://www.phaseda.com/switch/HY12_rocker.htm

Farnell, RS, etc etc dont stock anything like this only normal OFF-ON in the EXACT same size etc which is guttering! :(

Seems you can only purchase the whole handle switch assembly for £25 (from limited places though) and fucked if Im doing that if a £2 switch is the problem.

Anyone seen something similar around they could recommend? Failing that im just gonna find a similar switch and mod it so that it can work in the handle.

clio sport 172
Looks similar to this switch i just found it on ebay try also amazon you might find your luck. the switch is just very easy to find but the switch assembly is giving me a hard time looking for something similar around. i need some guide or diagram also. any help will be appreaciated. a wiring diagram for cliosport 172
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw4kfYv4uJzipY9rgE6S37gqmyA5GIfj_ClypyWeDSD5Qou2JR.jpg
images

306 gti-6
I know a couple of you lot are in the same profession so wanted to ask a question.

Im after a switch. It goes in the handle of a lawnmower to switch it on/off. Needs to be mom on though.

Now I can find a switch the exact same size that fits inside the handle of the mower but fcuked if I can find a momentary one.

Specs as follows...

Original Is a Kedu HY12 series. DPST, Off - (mom) On.

Did you get anywhere sourcing this switch ?

My trusty lawnmower has keeled over this weekend with exactly the same switch issue, and I cant find a replacement anywhere.

Just wondered if you'd had any luck ?

Bumder With A Buffer
Holy thread revival!

Yes i got somewhere...I bought a set of 3 handles similar from ebay for £10 that had almost the same switch in and modified it to fit. £25 plus postage the one place I found stocked the one I needed.

Sod that

Bumder With A Buffer
I know mental. Plus the switch someone linked above is totally the wrong type. That's a single on off switch anyway not momentary.