ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach Pro Kit Spring Kit for 172mk2

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Awesome mate. Car feels much more tied down at speed, less dive under braking, and the ride is better! Do it.

They are the right ones. Don't expect 30mm though!!! I'd say 15-20mm tops.

I had some on my 172.

They lower they car ever so slightly, more so at the rear, so the car sits more level.

The ride is a huge improvement though, reduce roll, and feels much more stable at higher speeds. They don't feel any firmer over bumps, unless they are bigger bumps which means you don't get a bumpy ride.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Best pound for pound mod I have carried out. Again dont expect much in the way of a height drop though.

CLIO Iceberg 172
yea im not looking for lowering as such i want better springs with a better stance on the road i find it can be very twitchy at high speeds atm so i think these would be ideal

yea im not looking for lowering as such i want better springs with a better stance on the road i find it can be very twitchy at high speeds atm so i think these would be ideal

Main reason I fitted mine. Felt twitchy at speed on the crap bumpy roads I have around here. Felt extremely planted after.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
The ride improves?? obviously never been in a car with Eibachs!

Ride is alot harsher but handling improves alot.

Phase 2 172 Cup
im currently going through a complain with eibach due to the ride height situation

i believe the rear has been raised, even with a bag of coal in the boot for 2 weeks

handling is ok, nothing to scream and shout about though

The ride improves?? obviously never been in a car with Eibachs!

Ride is alot harsher but handling improves alot.

Ride improved and wasn't any harsher than standard. It was firmer nearer the end of travel though. This was with Eibachs obviously.

im currently going through a complain with eibach due to the ride height situation

i believe the rear has been raised, even with a bag of coal in the boot for 2 weeks

handling is ok, nothing to scream and shout about though

With the Pros fitted to my 172FF front lowered about 10mm and the rear about 15mm approx. Do you have a Cup? As they are lighter and may have a different result in height?