ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay help

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
Hi just a quick quastion, my girlfriend has just purchased an item off ebay and pressed buy it now, it didnt take her to any paypal page of anything and she said she hasnt had an email to confirm payment etc.

I have just checked my emails and i have been charged for the item without even entering a password or logging in to paypal or anything and my girlfriend doesnt know my password.

How is this possible if i never entered my paypal password to be charged?

My girlfriend didnt intend for this to happen, but it didnt give her a chance to log in to paypal and make the payment herself, it just automatically deducted it from my bank account via paypal :S

I have rung ebay and i couldnt understand her correctly as she sounded like she was from mars, but i did catch her say i might be already logged into paypal, i have just checked and i am not, i wouldnt leave myself logged in things like that.

Me and my gf share an ebay account and i have bought hundreds of things off there, but it has always brought a paypal link up where i have to enter my password to pay, but my gf said it didnt this time, she just pressed buy it now and that was it.

I am a little worried now as the kids use the laptop a lot and its not going to be hard for them to buy themselves twenty five ps4's at their own pleasure.

I am not very clued up at all when it comes to things like this, but is their any way i can stop it? So i would have to put my paypal password in to buy things in the future.

Thanks.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  7R
Ebay checkout is linked with Paypal now so you don't need to leave the eBay page to pay for an item.

You can "unlink" it.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
Ebay checkout is linked with Paypal now so you don't need to leave the eBay page to pay for an item.

You can "unlink" it.

Thanks mate,

I have just gone on to my account and unlinked my email add, will this stop it now?

Will we still be able to buy things from ebay via paypal?

Trust it to be my email that it has linked up lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
I think i have just sorted it on ebay, i removed the link after pressing buy it now, when i try now it takes me to paypal loggin.